The Stockton Center at Spring Grove is a non-profit organization committed to the historical preservation and renovation of the local historic district, "Stockton House", and the surrounding natural environment.
- Monday, August 14, 2017 4 pm Stockton Ladies Library Association This month we are reading The Union Quilters by Jennifer Chiaverini, the story of a remarkable group of women coping with changing roles and the extraordinary experiences of the Civil War. We will also discuss last month's book, Mothers of Invention. As always, light refreshments will be served. Donations are appreciated.
- Saturday, August 19, 2017 12 - 4 Back to the Bricks Detour Take a short side trip to the Stockton to cool off as you step back in time in our Civil War era mansion. Admission is $5/adults, $3/children under 18.
- Monday, September 11, 2017 4 pm Stockton Ladies Library Association Daughters of the Union by Nina Silber is our chosen book for this month. As always, light refreshments will be served. Donations are appreciated.
- Sunday, September 17, 2017 1 - 4 pm Stockton Center Tours Visit this Civil War era Italianate beauty to hear about her past as a residence, then hospital, and finally as a succession of 5 different nursing homes. $5/adults, $3/under18
- Friday nights in October Ghost Tours The house is dark and quiet as we make our way from the basement recesses to the creaky attic. Join us for stories of unexplained occurences at the Stockton. Whistling.. a sudden cold spot in the house... What will you experience? Please call Jacquie for reservations at (810) 250-1145. $10/person Times vary.